Friday 18 November 2011

Winter Loungewear

I love my boots, since its the winter I thought I would treat myself to some fluffy indoor boots. These ones are from Primark and were I think £5 or under, they also include pink and red (I wanted the pink ones but the didn't have my size =__=).

TO DIE for leopard print moccasin boots from River Island for £16.99 are stylish, cosy and kinky. For a reasonable price the come with white fur on the inside and an adjustable tongue, as well the leopard print defines the kinkiness about it.

Generally onesies are for babies and toddlers, but now they have upgraded into a massive fashion trend for teen and adults, this particular one is a grey Navajo print hooded onesie from again River Island for £30. I think I might add this one to my Christmas list defo buy ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment